Issue when filtering using a lower-then...

Search
Other Bug Reports questions
Forum

Issue when filtering {articles} using a lower-then evaluation on a custom calendar-field

Ton van Loon's Avatar Ton van Loon
There seems to be an issue when filtering {articles} using a lower-then evaluation on a custom calendar-field.

LESS-THEN EVALUATION: NOT OKAY
I have a custom calendar-field "datum-eerste -voorstelling". I want to filter articles that have date in the past:
'datum-eerste-voorstelling < today' using this syntax:
{articles datum-eerste-uitvoering="<date('today')" separator="<br/>"}[title]{/articles}
Detail: when saving article the editor Code Mirror messes up syntax highligting

Outcome is not as expected: article titles are displayed but they are not seperated by an "</br>"and they don't meet the criterium (some don't have the custom calendar-field that is being used as a filter, but are displayed anyway).

See outcome online: sta.vanloon.net/index.php/tst/filtering-...te-fields-lower-then
art. ID=79

GREATER-THEN EVALUATION: OKAY
When I use a greater-then evaluation with this code:
{articles datum-eerste-uitvoering=">date('today')" separator="<br/>"} [title]{/articles}
The outcome is as expected
Detail: when saving article the editor Code Mirror does the syntax highligting properly.

See outcome online: sta.vanloon.net/index.php/tst/filtering-...-fields-greater-then
art. ID = 78

LESS-THEN EVALUATION && GREATER-THEN EVALUATION: ERROR[/b]
When I filter on on less-then AND greater-then it produces an error:
{articles datum-eerste-uitvoering="<date('today')" datum-eerste-uitvoering=">date('today')" separator="<br/>"}[title]{/articles}
or with two differtent custom-calendar-fields:
{articles datum-eerste-uitvoering="<date('today')" datum-laatste-uitvoering=">date('today')" separator="<br/>"}[title]{/articles}

Error: 0 DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (today')\&quot; datum-eerste-uitvoering\=\&quot;&gt;date('today) at position 5 ('): Unexpected character

See outcome online: sta.vanloon.net/index.php/tst/filtering-...hen-and-greater-then
art. ID = 78

Environment:
- J4.0.3
- editor in use: Code Mirror
- Articles Anywhere v11.1.1PRO-dev2165300

Confidential information:
(hidden)
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Please try the latest development version from:
regularlabs.com/development-releases
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
Ton van Loon's Avatar Ton van Loon
Issue resolved with v11.1.3-dev2169889

Thank you.
Peter van Westen's Avatar Peter van Westen ADMIN
Ok, great 🙂
The fix will be included in the next release.
Please post a rating at the Joomla! Extensions Directory
You can only post on this forum if you log in